1. Excellent chinese cooking skills
2. Familiar with Chinese food and ingredients, cooking methods
3. Willing to work with other filipino helpers (but with separate and distinct responsibilities)
4. Willing to share room with 1 co-worker
5. Have high standard of cleanliness
6. Able to come for interview in person
We are looking for an experienced helper with excellent Chinese food cooking skills to join our family.
The key duty for this role is to be able to cook for the family and be the house keeper – attend to usual household chores and cleaning, occasionally help taking care of kids / go to activities with kids when necessary.
We have 2 existing helpers at our place to take care of our kids. They are very friendly and kind-hearted. We want someone who is flexible to have co-workers or ideally had experience in having co-workers in the past (so can appreciate teamwork) and can cook well, to join our family. Although we have a team of helpers, the role and responsibilities are distinct and separate.
We live in Jardine’s Lookout. We offer a room with window and aircon, but you need to share the room with 1 co-worker.
We appreciate mature and experienced candidates who are responsible, independent and have high standard of cleanliness.
Many thanks !
- Monthly Salary: minimum - $5500, depending on experience
- Accomodation: Share room with co-worker
- Day Off: To be discussed
- Working Status: Finished Contract
- Baby Care
- Child Care