Korean | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids
Posted : 5 mo. ago
Looking for an experienced second helper. Korean employer with 3 year old boy and coming new born in Sep 2020.
Start date: Now-Sep (it is flexible)
Salary: 6,000HKD (including food allowance) plus discretionary bonus payable if performance is satisfactory.
· We are looking for a second helper that can work in team with our current helper (in her late 30s) that can live-in with us in our 3-bed room apartment (1,800 net sq) in Mid-Level
· The helpers job will be assisting with new born care with mum, cooking, laundry, cleaning grocery shopping, occasionally travel with us, among others
. All housework jobs will be shared according to weekly schedule (MWF and TTS) set up by employer, 2 helpers work equally and fairly. (No one is on top of others, work as a co-worker who are in charge for each child)
· I am a full-time mom with a relatively busy out, so need someone to follow instructions via Whatsapp as well. We are generous, loving family who treat our helpers with respect.
I am looking for:
· 4+ years of experience working as a helper – experience with kids, infants essential
· Willing to alternate days off – on Saturdays and Sundays.
· Finished contract (can reference check with the former employer by phone)
· Strong communication skills in English
· Preferred age – 30 - 45
· Someone willing to take care of new born at night.(mommy will alternate)
· Currently in Hong Kong and available for interview in the next few weeks
If you are interested, please send me below information via WHATSAPP first (please do not call). My mobile number is 9037-8166
Please remember to follow below format.
(Or send me CV)
· Name, date of birth, nationality
· Recent photo of yourself
· Whether previous employer is willing to provide reference by phone (Yes or No)
· Previous employer : nationality, household composition, major chores, years or service
· Please describe your previous experience looking after kids
· Cooking – please let me what type of cuisine you can cook indepently Korean, Chinese, Western etc.