Short introduction of our family:
My wife and me are both Chinese from Beijing, and have been in Hong Kong for the 3rd year. We live in Taikoo Shing.
Normally I’m very busy during the week day, leaves early around 8AM~9AM in the morning, and get back around 7~8 PM.
5 months ago, a sweet new-born girl just arrived. The family is filled with joy, but on the other hand, we realised we need some help to take care of the baby.
My wife is taking preganancy leave at home right now, she may need some time before goes back to work. Besides, I’d like to invite my parents to come over to help temporarily until you can pick up properly.
We are a warm family with respect, and no discrimination of race/religion/gender. We hope you’ll feel comfortable here.
Our expectation of you:
- It’ll be great if you have experience to new-born takecare, but it’s not a must. We’ll show you how to do the work properly.
- Most importantly, we hope you’ll treat the baby as if she were your family. Since it’s newborn, you probably needs to wake up during mid-night to feed her, change diaper, etc.
- Daily housework like cleaning, laundry, cooking.
- Recommendation letter from previous employer is preferred.
- We are willing to provide competitve salary based on experience and more importantly your performance, minimum base salary of 4800 HKD, with year-end incentive bonus.
- We are happy to review your performance and adjust the salary on yearly basis accordingly.
If interested, please contact whatsapp +85254960468 with detailed resume and reference letter from previous employers.
- Finished Contract
- Baby Care
Around HK$4800, discuss in person.