Hi to the future family/employers! My name is Jenalyn, 25 yrs. old, married but no kids yet and I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. I previously worked as a helper to a Canadian chinese family with a 4 years old toddler however due to their financial situation they can no longer afford to have me so they terminated me due to their financial reasons. I hope you consider me and give me a chance to work in your family.
My duties includes the following:
• Personal care assistance; dressing and grooming.
• Preparation of nutritious meals and eating assistance to kid.
• Companionship and tutorial in absence of parents.
• Medication management.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the house.
• Capability to shop and restock supplies.
• Engaging child in activities such as games, reading books and any outdoors activities.
• Knowledgeable in using high tech household appliances.
Aside from my work experience here in Hong Kong, I have a lot of experience in taking care of children because I’m the one who was in-charge in taking care of my youngest sister and niece since they’re born. Because of these I can guarantee that you’re free from worrying as I will treat your children like my own family.
I love cooking and trying different kinds of dishes. I’m a quick learner and excellent in following instructions so I can work under minimum supervision. You can reach me at 54261265 thru whatsapp or calls. Available for telephone interviews 1:00-4:00 in the afternoon and personal interviews every Sundays.
Recommendation as well as termination letter are available upon request. Thank you.
- Baby Care
- Child Care
- Pet Care
- Teen Care
- Termination Due To Relocation/Financial