The employer has one maid and will be finished by July next year, so basically this new maid will be work along the current one to be trained until she leaves.
We’re looking for:
- Able to cook, likes cooking
- Patient with small kids, able to babysit (only occasionally)
- Friendly and patient with elderly
- Tidy, neat, with a good heart
- Speak good English
- Pay attention to details
- Age: 35-40
- Can work on Sunday
We’re looking for someone who is serious about this job, and willing to work for the long term.
The employer doesn’t like to change maid often, once he has trust in the person he tends to keep that person by his side for a long time. His current maid has been with him for about 15-20 years.
- Accomodation: Share room
- Day Off: To be discussed
- Working Status: Any Situation
- Child Care
- Elder Care