Indian | Family | with 2 adults + 1 kid
Posted : 2 yr. ago
We are an Indian family of 3 in Singapore. We have a 4 year old daughter (quite independent) who goes to childcare. We are expecting our second baby in November and looking to engage a helper. We are looking for someone who is honest, trustworthy, enjoys working with children and has experience in infant care. The primary duties will be:
• Taking care of the baby once I resume work. I work part time and hence you will have to look after the baby when I am at work. You do not have to look after the baby at night.
• Cleaning, keeping the house tidy, assist me in cooking, buy groceries, and other regular household chores. We stay in a two storey HDB.
• Dropping and picking our daughter from childcare (9 am to 5 pm).
What we offer:
• Monthly salary of $500. Salary will be reviewed after a year of joining and bonus will be provided too.
• All Sundays and public holidays off. There may be exceptions and you will be given advance notice in case we need you to stay home on a Sunday or PH.
• We value our privacy and yours will be valued too. You will have a separate room and share the guest bathroom.
• No pets.
• We take annual vacations and you can choose to go back home during that time.
What we are looking for:
• An honest, trustworthy person who has good experience in handling infant and children.
• You should be based in Singapore now and have worked here for at least 2-3 years.
• You should be available for face to face interview.
• You should be able to give us references of your past employment and be open about us contacting them before we engage you.
• You should have good communication skills in English.
• We prefer Indonesians/Phillipinos/Myanmarese nationals.
• We are looking for you to join our family in early or mid-September.