HongKongese | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids
Posted : 2 yr. ago
Live-In Helper Needed to Start in End of August – Tai Tam Area
We are a family of 4 (kids 4.5 years and 7 years old) and we are looking for another full-time helper to join our household. The candidate must be willing to work in a team of 3 female helpers.
Main Job Duties:
- To cook for us the parents and the kids. Cooking for the kids is an important part of the job.
- To clean the house to a high cleanliness standard
- To do food shopping at the wet market and supermarkets. Therefore, the ability to maintain records and budget our food expenditure is required.
- To do laundry and ironing including hand-washing certain clothes.
Secondary Job Duties:
- To take care of our two daughters. This includes helping them get ready for school, helping them during their meals, helping them to shower, helping them get ready for nap/bedtime and bringing and accompanying them to school and after-school activities.
- To look after a small dog. This includes cleaning up pee pads, grooming and taking the dog for walks.
- Have a good attitude, honest, cheerful, good common sense especially in terms of childcare.
- Excellent cooking skills; Western and Chinese cooking but we are also hoping to eat other kinds of dishes if you can make them. Must also be able to follow recipe books.
- Must enjoy making different kinds of healthy meals for the kids. Kids are picky eaters so some creativity will be required.
- Good communication skills and good spoken and written English.
- Must be flexible in terms of day-offs and holidays. Will not get Sundays off every week.
- High standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness.
- Must be comfortable taking care and being with a small dog.
- Must provide references from previous employers. Your previous employers will be contacted.
We will provide a higher than average salary for the right qualified candidate with a year-end performance bonus.
If you are very interested in joining our household, please whatsapp your personal details and work experiences to 59630244.