We are a Malaysian/Indonesian family looking for helper to take care of newborn baby; start working by end of May. Only consider those currently in HK
Location: Kennedy Town
Home size: ~400 sqf
Holidays: Sunday & Public holidays
2 adults both working on weekdays, will take care of baby during weekends.
No pet, no grandparents.
Must have requirements:
- Must be in Hong Kong already – we want to meet and chat with you in person as you would be joining our family
- Proven experience in taking care of newborn baby
- Must be patient and love babies, as the main duty is to look after our newborn baby
- Responsible, honest, clean, and proactive – need to be able maintain general cleanliness & tidiness of our home with little supervision
- Good cooking skills (Chinese food / South East Asian food) and does not mind handling pork
- Fluent in English or Bahasa Indonesia
Helpers who have finished their current contract would be preferred. Break contract cases with good explanation (e.g. employee relocation) would be considered.
If interested, please PM your personal details, experience and contract end date. Thanks!
- Any Situation
- Baby Care