Australian | Family | with 1 adult
Posted : 6 mo. ago
We are looking for a caring reliable helper to help look after our healthy 70+ years mum who lives in Hong Kong by herself. Mum is pleasant lady, in good physical health and has moderate dementia, so her memory is gradually declining and now needs live-in help. She attends Elderly Day Centre.
You will need to:
- Able to speak Cantonese OR Mandarin (conversational) to communicate with Popo
- experience looking after old people
- Patient, caring, reliable and is 'switched-on'
- Regular communication with us as the employer live in Australia
- Work on Sundays (choose your day off from Monday to Saturday)
- Finishing contract or special cases (relocation/financial), and able to process visa without leaving Hong Kong
- Working in Hong Kong now
-Willing to learn and take directions
You will enjoy good working condition such as own room, and respectful employers.
Start date is flexible within the next 2-3 months (August 2020 onwards). Job description available for your viewing. As we are not in Hong Kong, we may choose to use an agency to assist with documents, if needed.