We are a Chinese couple with a 8 month old baby living in central mid-levels where you will be co-working with another helper. We are looking someone who is ready to start in May 2019.
The main responsibility of her job will include:
1. looking after our baby girl: including cooking and feeding her daily meals, bathing, playing and reading to her, taking her out for walks, accompanying her to playgroups and classes. We request a minimum of 4 years baby and toddler care experience, with priority given to those with certificate or diploma in child care or nursing. A CPR certificate is requested.
2. House work: cleaning, laundry/ironing, wardrobe organisation, cupboard organisation, curtain and window cleaning, polishing furnitures, capable of using electric appliances,
3. Cooking: capable of cooking Chinese and Western cuisines.
4. Pet caring: we have a dog who is healthy and very gentle.
We are looking for someone who is warm, honest, discrete, organised, and hard working.
Please contact us if you feel you are qualified for this job.
- Monthly Salary: based on experience
- Accomodation: Share room with co-worker
- Day Off: To be discussed
- Working Status: Finished Contract
- Baby Care
- Child Care
- First Aid Certificate