Western | Family | with 2 adults + 1 kid
Posted : 8 mo. ago
Western professional couple expecting a baby at the end of July. We are looking for a long term, experienced and well-educated nanny/domestic helper. Trustworthy, patient, detailed-oriented, caring, and fluent in English Chinese.
The primary duty would be to take care of the baby general housekeeping.
Salary: Depends on experience
Location: Mid Levels, Robinson road, close to the escalator
• Independent room with washroom Food
• High compensation +Annual bonus based on performance
• One day off ( flexible )
New Born Baby
• Ensures Safety: extreme care and precautions with a newborn baby.
• Fosters Sleep: Helped develop and/or monitored family schedule and regulated children's rest periods and nap schedules
• Help to cope with baby's night-time demands
• Feeding: Helped prepare and serve nutritionally balanced meals and snacks for children
• Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
• Previous experience with newborn
• Reference letter from a former employer with a contact number
• Finished contract/termination with good reasons
• Willing to learn and able to manage tasks unsupervised
• Good time management skills
• Good communication skills
• Organized and good hygiene
• Excellent understanding of child development in different age stages
• Ability to come up with creative ideas to educate and engage children
• Fluent English Chinese
• First aid certification is a plus
• A pleasant and patient personality