Indian | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids
Posted : 3 yr. ago
We are 4 members at home (all adults). Both me and my wife work and leave for work before 8am. Younger daughter goes to university. Typically, there is no one at home during lunch time except for holidays. Elder daughter comes to Singapore every 2 or 3 months for a week to 10 day days and longer stay of 3-4 weeks during college vacations. Occasionally we will have our parents / relatives coming from India for 7-10 days’ holiday (not more than thrice a year) and stay with us. Our house is a condo with 3 bedrooms and 2 toilets. There is a separate small room (bomb shelter) and toilet for the maid. We live in Bedok Mall, Singapore.
We are non-vegetarians and mostly eat chicken, mutton and fish. Occasionally, we have beef and pork.
· Cooking (Veg Non Veg) – Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea / coffee, Snacks etc.
· Washing utensils, drying and arranging in kitchen shelfs
· Arranging keeping the kitchen neat and clean
· Sweeping and Mopping house every day
· Washing of Bathrooms everyday
· Washing clothes (Washing machine), drying and ironing clothes
· Washing kitchens towels, mopping cloth etc. by hand
· Arranging clothes in cupboard
· Grocery shopping.
· Cleaning vegetables, chicken, meat, fish etc and storing in refrigerator
· Holiday – once a month (negotiable to twice a month)
· Mobile: Restricted use. She should not be always on the mobile
· Wakeup time: Week days – 5.45 am Week end Holidays – 6.30am
· Breakfast needs to be ready by 7 am on weekdays.
· She can rest during the day (short breaks)
· Sleeping time: 10pm