Indian | Family | with 2 adults
Posted : 2 yr. ago
We are an Indian couple and my wife recently became pregnant. So, we need a full-time female helper to take care of the house and my wife for now, and also help with babysitting in the future.
We are nice, fun-loving people, and need an honest and reliable helper who can live like family with us.
My WhatsApp contact number is: +91-8454955803
1) Washing utensils: We love to cook and eat at home, so, there would be dishes to clean everyday.
2) Cleaning of the house, including kitchen and bathroom: To be done as required.
3) Cooking: You must either know how to cook Indian vegetarian food or be willing to learn to do so. We will fully help you with the more difficult parts until you are proficient, but you should be willing to learn. We expect breakfast, lunch and dinner to be cooked.
4) Babysitting needed in the future: My wife's expected delivery date is around May, 2019. So, help with looking after the baby is needed after that.
5) Laundry: We have a washing machine to wash clothes, and an iron and a steamer for ironing/steaming. A few clothes per week would need to be washed/ironed.
6) Others: We prefer to buy groceries ourselves. But sometimes, we may ask you to do so.
A few points to keep in mind:
1) We have a 2 BHK house with a single bathroom. The second room would be provided to the helper. However, we have a lot of almirahs in that room, and some of our less-used stuff is kept there. The helper is free to use the empty almirahs. And, if we need something from that room, we would need to go in the room. We hope the helper is OK with this.
2) I would share the photos of the room or show it on a video call if the helper wants to see it before accepting the offer. I am also OK to invite the helper to see our house before she accepts the offer (I would pay 2-way MTR fare from the helper's current place).
3) The single bathroom would be shared between us and the helper.
4) We generally take a 2-week vacation in the year to go back to India. If the helper agrees, we would give her a 2-week paid annual leave within this period. If this is not possible due to some reason, she would get the normal 7-day leave at a time agreed upon by mutual consent.
5) We are pure vegetarians, which means we do not cook or eat meat and eggs. These should never be brought into the house. This is extremely important to us and we expect the helper to respect this. No meat/eggs in the house ever.
6) We would provide free food. However, as mentioned above, this would be pure vegetarian food. To reiterate, meat/eggs should never be brought inside the house.