Japanese | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids
Posted : 1 yr. ago
We are a mixed marriage family (husband: Canadian-Chinese, wife: Japanese) looking for help for basic house work and loving care for our 2 young boys (4 and 0.5yr old).
We are a multi-lingual household (English, Japanese, Cantonese), and my wife is a full-time, stay-home mother who is available for much of the care-taking. Our required work-load is not high. We are looking for a kind, loving, english-speaking Helper to help us with basic house-keeping work. Most importantly, we want to have a Helper who will demonstrate true, loving, tender care for our young boys for when we happen to be busy.
We are based on the Island side close to HKU station with easy access everywhere. You will have your own private room and we respect your privacy. We tend to put our children into bed relatively early, and we will personally take care of much of the child-care work in the late evening. We believe we are a fair, kind, and low-maintenance employer and would request full honesty, trust, and loving care from your side. Our most important requirement is for you to show genuine care and love with looking after our children.
Finally, our requirements:
* English-speaking (Cantonese speaking also a plus)
* University degree preferred
* MUST have experience with child care-taking
* MUST be currently in HK with a concluded contract, and able to start before the end of April
* MUST be honest and caring to our family and kids - we are a very friendly and inclusive employer