Don't worry more jobs for Domestic Helper in Singapore are available.
American | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids
Posted: 3 yr. ago
We are an American family of 4 in Singapore, (my husband, myself and our almost two year old twins - one boy and one girl). My children are very sweet and loving.
We are looking for a toddler loving, upbeat, proactive, independent, trustworthy, respectful, honest and kind helper to join our family. My husband works full time, and I stay at home at the moment but planning to return to work. Our twins go to playgroup Monday thru Friday mornings. We are looking for someone who loves toddlers and can help manage the household.
Our helpers responsibilities will be:
1. pick up kids from playgroup with me
2. must have prior toddler experience in the past year/ must love working and playing with toddlers
3. general cooking, must be able to follow recipes whether written down or via video. It would be a bonus if you can cook Indian and western dishes.
4. good cleaning skills
5. grocery shopping/marketing on occassion
7. My husband does travel occasionally, while he is away, we will need the helper to be available in the event that I need assistance with the kids overnight.
Our helper must be:
2. someone who can work independently, has good time management skills and most importantly is proactive.
3. Common sense/Great work ethic/proactive - I do not want to micro-manage.
4. Comfortable with transportation around singapore using bus and/or MRT
5. Communicates well in English
6. toddler loving, upbeat, trustworthy, respectful, honest and kind
7. Someone already in Singapore that is 33+ years old and has a minimum work experience of 4 years here in Singapore
8. Prior Employers References required and ability to contact them (do not pm me if you have no references)
9. Ideally someone who is Indian (North East or Punjabi), Filipino,Sri-Lankan or Indonesian
Our helper will have:
1. Your own furnished helper's room and bathroom
2. We will be giving Sundays and public holidays off but do need our helper to be flexible if we need help on the very rare occasion of a public holiday and/or a Sunday. Our helper will also have off when we are traveling.
3. wifi access
4. We will treat you with respect and kindness and ask you to do the same. Our top priority is the safety of our children/family.
Salary range is negotiable based on experience and quality.
If interested, please pm me your biodata with references, Thank you!