Don't worry more jobs for Domestic Helper in Singapore are available.
Italian | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids
Posted: 5 yr. ago
- Excellent English
- Main responsibility: Housekeeping
- Secondary responsibility: Care for infant (newborn) and a 3 years old boy - Pick-up / drop-off from school using public bus. Comfortable to be alone with all the children for a few days if parents travel.
- Good cooking skills and can follow recipes (Chinese / Western)
- Used to work with western expat families and care for their children as an infant. Possess a good reference.
- Independent and organised
- Start immediately or no later than end of June.
To tell you more about us, we are an expat family (Italian / Thai), living in a 3-bedroom condominium in east coast area (St. Patrick’s Road). We have a 3 year-old son, and I am due to deliver a new baby in July.
The helper’s responsibilities are to assist me to take care of the newborn, drop-off and pick-up my son from school, care for the children when we are not around, do general house work such as cleaning, laundry, ironing, watering plants, cooking and grocery shopping. We do not have any pets.
We offer Sundays and all PH off. Living condition for the helper would be in a bomb shelter, equipped with a fan, necessary furniture and her own private bathroom. She will have access to wifi but no TV as we do not have one in the house.