We are a friendly Australian couple with an energetic 2-year old. We are looking for a cheerful, flexible and honest live-in helper to manage all the household tasks starting around mid-july 2019.
Please only apply if you are currently based in Singapore and can provide good references from past or current employers.
- Maintaining a very clean and tidy home – all cleaning, laundry & ironing etc.
- Assisting with child minding (mother is currently at home so this will become a primary task if the mother returns to work)
- Adhoc tasks
- Must have excellent attention detail. A high expectation to cleaning, laundry and ironing.
- Must have excellent experience with toddlers or newborn babies
- Must love and enjoy spending time with kids!
- Good working history – no terminations or broken contracts.
- MUST be currently in Singapore to be considered
- MUST be able to provide good references from previous and current employers
- Minimum 4 years experience working in Singapore
- Positive, good-natured, honest, hard-working, reliable, patient and who can follow instructions well
- Needs to be good at “thinking on her feet and for herself”
- Flexibility will be required as duties may be subject to change
PREFERENCES (ideal but not mandatory)
- Married with children
- Aged between 30 to 45 with a quiet demeanour
- Good cooking skills. Can follow recipes of both Western and Asian cuisine
- Monthly Salary: SG$700
- Accomodation: Private room
- Day Off: Sunday
- Working Status: Finished Contract
- Child Care
- First Aid Certificate