Japanese | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids | 4 - Member
Posted : 1 mo. ago
We are Japanese and British family of 3 who have lived in Singapore for more than 10 years.
This is our first time seeking a helper as we are growing our family from 3 to 4 next January.
Child: Daughter, 14 months (chatty, loud and so sweet! very cuddly). Another daughter on the way in January 2021
We live in : River Valley. 4 bedroom apartment with spacious helper room/area that has great privacy.
Pets: No pets
We are looking for a hardworking and friendly helper who can help us run the home with cleaning, cooking and marketing as main duties. My daughter goes to daycare during the week, so sometimes we may ask you to pick her up, daycare is just down the street from us. Babysitting won't be your primary duties, but I will need your help to ensure the house is functioning with cleaning and meal preparation while I take care of my newborn with occasional babysitting if I need to step out for a walk etc. We want this helper to mainly assist in keeping the house in order so my husband and I can focus our time with our children.
We definitely would like this helper with following experience:
1) expert in cleaning and tidying up the house and maintaining the household (cleaning, laundry etc)
2) great in cooking (meal prep, following recipes, Asian and Western food etc)/ we also need some help prepping our daughter's meals.
3) marketing - fairprice and cold storage is near by.
4) experience with toddler and newborn - it will be good to have some experience as we will soon have 2 small children. While it won't be your primary responsibilities, it will be good to have someone who has experience living with them before.
5) excellent communication in English
6) Join date: December 1st 2020. Can be a bit flexible of joining a bit earlier, but ideal date is December 1st.
1) Preferred nationality: Indonesian, Burmese, Indian etc
We will offer:
1) salary range from 600 - 750 dollars, depending on experience.
2) meals, toiletries and other basic necessities for you to live comfortably.
3) Sundays and Public Holidays (unless we really need you), and Saturday evenings off unless we have guests or there is duties needed. Once a year trip back home as well with tickets paid.
4) Spacious room and area for your privacy
Other benefits can be discussed at the interview!!