Japanese | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids | 4 - Member
Posted : 1 mo. ago
We are Japanese and British family of 4 who have lived in Singapore for more than 10 years.
we are currently looking for a trustworthy helper who can maintain our household so we can spend time with our children. Please ensure you can transfer and already have an agreement / release paper with your current employer.
Child: Daughter, 21 months, chatty, loud and funny!
2nd daughter - 4 ½ months, smiley and cute :-)
We live in : River Valley. 4 bedroom apartment with spacious helper room/area that has great privacy.
Pets: No pets
We are looking for a hardworking and friendly helper who can help us run the home with cleaning, cooking and marketing as main duties. My eldest daughter goes to daycare during the week, so woll need to drop her off daycare, which is just short walk from our condo. Babysitting won't be your primary duties, but I will need your help to ensure the house is functioning with cleaning and meal preparation is the key part of the responsibilities. Babysitting will be picking up my daughter from school, and showering etc. I will be back to work from July, so we need the helper to look after my second daughter as well. We would also appreciate if the helper loves cooking as we love variety of different cuisine (I can teach you Japanese food).
We definitely would like this helper with following experience:
1) expert in cleaning and tidying up the house and maintaining the household (cleaning, laundry etc)
2) great in cooking (meal prep, following recipes, Asian and Western food etc)/ we also need some help prepping our daughter's meals.
3) marketing - fairprice and cold storage is near by.
4) experience with toddler and newborn - it will be good to have some experience as we will soon have 2 small children. While it won't be your primary responsibilities, it will be good to have someone who has experience living with them before.
5) excellent communication in English
6) Join date: flexible
We will offer:
1) salary range from 600 - 750 dollars, depending on experience.
2) meals, toiletries and other basic necessities for you to live comfortably.
3) Sundays and Public Holidays (unless we really need you), and Saturday evenings off unless we have guests or there is duties needed. Once a year trip back home as well with tickets paid.
4) Spacious room and area for your privacy
Other benefits can be discussed at the interview!!