Japanese | Family | with 2 adults + 1 kid
Posted : 1 yr. ago
Japanese/Asian (non-Chinese) family of three (2 adults and 1 kid) is looking for a cheerful, trustworthy, reliable helper who has very good cooking skills and loves kids to join their family.
Helper’s duties will include:
- Cleaning, ironing, and other household chores
- Taking care of the child
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
We love good food, so good cooking skills are required. Main cooking will be required for dinner, followed by easy breakfast, lunch for kid.
Child will be attending school full day, so will not require much spending time with during school days. During rare occasions when spending time with kid is required, we need somebody who loves being around kids and doesn’t mind playing with them.
You also have:
- Good English skills
- Experience taking care of children. Kind, patient, and caring with children.
- High hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Honest, reliable, responsible, can take initiative
- Fun, happy, positive attitude
- Contract finishing soon or terminated due to employers’ relocation only.
- Previous employer’s reference given over the phone
- Please do not apply if you are breaking contract or overseas
In return, you will get:
- private room (with no our stuff in it) : bed, storage, your own shower, toilet and sink.
- food allowance
- Sunday day off
- possible bonus for outstanding performance
- salary dependent on candidate’s experience
If you meet the above criteria, please contact stating
- Name, date of birth, marital status, children (if any), their age
- Previous experience as a helper
- Reasons for leaving current employer
- Earliest date of availability
- How would you describe yourself?
- Your best skills/things you enjoy doing the most as a helper (i.e. cooking, taking care of the children, cleaning, ironing, etc)
We look forward to hearing from you and hope to welcome you in our family.