I am a good employer who is kind at heart, fair but strict about your attitude and quality of your work. The thing that makes me happiest about my helper is when she does her job well and without drama or fuss. A helper who has good attention to detail is important to me.
I am looking for a helper;
- Who doesn’t mind a stay at home Mam, most of the time. I take care of my two senior dogs medications and feeding.
- Who is not afraid of hard work
- Who understands that high level cleaning & hygiene is very important to me
- Who is quiet, has a positive attitude, is calm and patient
- Who can multi task jobs daily
- Who is able to keep your personal problems separate to the Job
- Couple , no kids, 2 dogs (small & medium)
- All household chores, dishwashing, laundry and ironing
- Car washing
- Helping with the dogs
- Sometimes cooking
- Sometimes run errands or grocery shopping
Location: Tai Tam
Job offer: $6,000 plus food allowance
Your reply to this job must answer these questions:
- Date of Birth (Day, Month, Year)
- Marital Status (single, married, etc) & how many children?
- What is the most difficult situation you have faced as a helper? And what did you do about it?
- Why should I hire you?
- Monthly Salary: $6,000 plus Food Allowance
- Accomodation: Private room
- Day Off: Sunday
- Working Status: Any Situation
- Pet Care
- Car Wash