We are an expat Indian family of 3 members – 2 working adults in Banking and a baby boy (13 months old). We relocated to HK from the US and London a few years back.
We are looking for a sincere helper to provide childcare primarily and take care of general household duties.
Want someone who is happy to interact and take care of young babies, is trust worthy and communicates very well with us. We are flexible and want our helper to be happy, and make sure the baby is well taken care of.
Sundays and statutory days off, good performance will be rewarded with year end bonus. Separate helper room with attached bathroom in a 1100 sq ft house in w kowloon with good privacy.
Expectations from Helper
- Bond well with the baby, putting the baby’s needs first. Ensure he is healthy, and in a safe, happy, clean environment
- Help with baby development by reading, teaching him things, organising play groups with other babies so he has good social skills
- Treat the house like it is yours, make sure it is clean and well maintained.
- Cooking duties are expected to be minimal as we have a cook who comes in to prepare meals for the family.
We are a vegetarian household and NO meat / seafood is allowed in the house. The helper can eat outside if needed. We can discuss a food allowance for this. No drinking or smoking in the house
Please wapp on 98522106 if interested. References/ finished contracts preferred. We would prefer there to be a handover from our current helper so early applicants preferred.
- Monthly Salary: Negotiable
- Accomodation: Private room
- Day Off: Sunday
- Working Status: Finished Contract
- Baby Care
- Child Care