Swiss | Family | with 2 adults + 1 kid | 3 - Member
Posted: 2 wk. ago
We are looking for a responsible, kind and honest helper. We have been in Hong Kong for more than ten years and have a 18 month old boy. We need help primarily taking care of our flat , cooking, and and the little one. This is an excellent opportunity for a responsible, organized, and committed helper who wants to with a charming little boy. We travel a fair bit and would like a helper you would be happy to join us.
- Happy to take care of toddlers and have proven work experience caring for babies/toddlers
- Responsible for keeping apartment clean and tidy.
- Planning and preparing healthy dishes.
- Enjoy cooking and learning new dishes.
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- In Hong Kong and available for in-person interview
- Preferable with reference from previous employers
- Separate helper's room and bathroom
- Food allowance
If interested, Please only apply if you meet all of the above qualifications. 1) Name, 2) Nationality, 3) Age, 4) Years of relevant experience, 5) Current employment situation and 6) Availability (when can start)