Swiss | Family | with 2 adults + 1 kid | 3 - Member
Posted: 5 days ago
We are an expat couple looking for a responsible, kind and honest helper. We have been in Hong Kong for almost ten years and have a 12 month old boy. We need help primarily taking care of our home, cooking, and our toddler. This is an excellent opportunity for a responsible, organized and committed helper who wants to work with a warm and caring family.
- Happy to take care of babies and have proven work experience caring for babies
- Responsible for keeping apartment clean and tidy.
- Planning and preparing healthy dishes.
- Enjoy cooking and learning new dishes.
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- In Hong Kong and available for in-person interview
- Preferable with reference from previous employers
- Separate helper's room and bathroom
- Food allowance
If interested, Please only apply if you meet all of the above qualifications. 1) Name, 2) Nationality, 3) Age, 4) Years of relevant experience, 5) Current employment situation and 6) Availability (when can start)