Swiss | Family | with 2 adults + 1 kid | 3 - Member
Posted : 1 mo. ago
We are a Swiss expat couple looking for a responsible, kind and honest helper. We have been in Hong Kong for almost ten years and are expecting our first baby. We are working parents and need help primarily taking care of our flat and soon to be new born baby. This is an excellent opportunity for a responsible, organized and committed helper who wants to work with a warm and caring family.
- Happy to take care of babies and have proven work experience caring for babies
- Responsible for keeping apartment clean and tidy.
- Planning and preparing healthy dishes.
- Enjoy cooking and learning new dishes.
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- First aid training and child and infant CPR preferred
- In Hong Kong and available for in-person interview
- Have reference from previous employers
- Must have a finished contract and have references available by phone
- Separate helper's room and bathroom
- Competitive salary and benefits depending on skills and experience
- Food allowance
We are looking forward to hearing from you