Canadian | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids and pet | 4 - Member
Posted: 3 mo. ago
We are a Canadian-Chinese/Norwegian family living in Discovery Bay.
My husband and I are both working - we have our own businesses. We have 2 boys (2.5 years old and 3 months) and a lovely sweet medium-sized dog. We have a live in helper (she is very nice with a positive personality 😊) already, and we need more support at home, so we are looking for a second helper.
We are a very loving and cheerful family. Our toddler is bright and entertaining and our dog is very friendly with other dogs. We don't fight in our home and we treat our helpers like family.
- $8000 HKD per month with bonuses throughout the year for great performance
2 weeks of holiday (with one return flight paid by us) per year
- We will separate duties so there is no overlap. Our existing helper, will focus primarily on taking care of the kids
Your duties would be:
- grocery shopping
- cooking for adults + kids
- laundry + ironing
- cleaning the home
- walk dog
- helping with childcare as needed
The qualities we are looking for:
- great cook + and enjoys doing menu planning (I don't have time/energy to say what to cook)
- experience with newborn and very young children
- positive energy
- tidy and efficient
As you apply, please tell me:
1/ on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being very messy and 5 being very tidy) how tidy are you as a person?
2/ are you a good cook?
3/ your experience with infants/young children
4/ what is your preference for your day off? It would really help us to find someone who is OK to work on Sunday and take Saturday off. (We can be flexible though)