HongKongese | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids | 4 - Member
Posted: 10 mo. ago
First, I want to briefly introduce the situation of my family. I have two children, a daughter who is 6 years old and a son who is 11 months old (at present, there is a worker who takes care of the son day and night, but does not do housework). Both my husband and me need to work, but I can adjust my working time and allocate more time to the family. The workers who take care of my daughter will finish the contract in March.
My basic requirements are as follows
1. I want someone who is caring, clean, friendly and polite. She need to take care of my 6-year-old daughter's food and living, and accompany her to sleep at night.
2. Share the work with the helper who takes care of the 11-month-old baby . because it is difficult for just one helper to take care of the 11-month-old baby by herself .and my daughter goes to school during the day time, so not too much work for the daughter .
3. Besides helping the other helper looking after the son , main duty will be cleaning the house and cooking three meals a day and looking after my 6 year old girl.
4. Can accept the holiday not on Sundays, you can take the holiday on Saturday or other weekdays. If you work overtime on holidays, you will be paid 2 or 3 times the salary
5. 5500 per month at the beginning (but the contract salary is still written as the minimum wage), if doing well there is more than 5500 year-end bonus, if finish three contract with me, I will give 40,000 long-term service fee in total.
6. You need to work with another Filipino helper, take care of each other, accept the master's schedule, and help settle the children when they come back, no matter what time they come back.