Don't worry more jobs for Domestic Helper in Singapore are available.
British | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids and pet | 4 - Member
Posted: 2 mo. ago
We're a British family with two girls (aged 4 and 6yrs) and two small poodles. We have recently relocated to Singapore (Sentosa) and looking for someone who can join any time from now until early May.
We seek a kind and caring helper who:
- enjoys and is good and confident at cooking
- thorough at cleaning, organised and tidy
- enjoys playing with kids and dogs :)
- smart, pro-active and hard-working
- Private room with window and private bathroom etc.
- Good salary and travel allowance
- Ability to take vacation home during summer holidays.
- Sunday and public holiday off.
Must be confident in the kitchen, able to cook Asian and western food, and be capable of organising the weekly meal plan with little guidance.
2. Cleaning / Organising / House management
We like a clean and organised home. Daily cleaning and laundry required. We live in a modern 4 bedroom condo.
- Playing with our girls
Nb: Our children go to school each day from 8:30am - 4pm so limited childcare is required during the week, and we handle most of the childcare, but would love a helping hand at times :))
- General house management and organisation. Must be able to manage own daily schedule. Both parents work full time.
- Must be comfortable around dogs - our poodles are super cute and we love them.
- Bonus if you can ride a bike. As we live on Sentosa, being able to travel around by bike makes life really easy and fun. We shall buy a bike for you :)
APPLICANTS MUST BE ALREADY IN SINGAPORE. SORRY WE CANNOT ACCEPT OVERSEAS APPLICATIONS.
TRANSFER HELPERS MUST HAVE CONSENT OF THEIR CURRENT EMPLOYER.