British | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids and pet | 4 - Member
Posted: 2 wk. ago
Hi dear helpers!
We're a British family with two girls (aged 3 and 5yrs) and two small poodles. We're relocating to Singapore in June so looking for a helper to start around early July onwards.
Role: We seek an energetic child focused nanny to help look after, play, tutor and care for our two girls.
- Must LOVE playing with kids and must have previous experience working with young children (preferably from western family). Previous teaching experience an advantage. (We prefer our children to have fun without relying on tv/screen-time)
- General household/cooking duties. Previous experience cooking western and healthy food, and ability to manage weekly food plan required.
- Must be comfortable around dogs (our poodles are super cute and we love them).
- Must be ORGANISED and confident in managing her own daily schedule. (We are a working family and children will be in school full days).
- Open communication style. This is very important to us as we desire a happy, loving and fun home environment for everyone in our home.
- private room and private bathroom. (We have yet to secure our new home but are keen to ensure that our helper has a lovely room in a friendly development).
- competitive salary etc.
- Sundays, holidays off etc.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ALREADY IN SINGAPORE. SORRY WE CANNOT ACCEPT OVERSEAS APPLICATIONS.