American | Family | with 2 adults + 1 kid | 3 - Member
Posted : 4 mo. ago
Hi. We are a local/American couple in our mid 30s looking for a live-in helper who has proper experience with new born/infant.
We will be expanding our family in Oct and looking for the right person to come help us with the new baby. Start date - Sept 2021. Preferably transfer helper with transfer papers and currently in Singapore.
Baby will be sleeping with us at least till 6-8 months. Thereafter, you will be sharing the bedroom with the baby. As much as we’d like you to have your own room, we only have one common bedroom available.
Our main priority for your help is taking care of the baby when both of us are busy. Be the extra pair of eyes and our baby’s care giver. You won’t be handling the kid 100% as we want to be very involve too.
1. General cleaning ( our home is very minimalistic and decent size so it’s easy to clean)
2. Must know how to cook. Asian / western and make simple baby food. Eager to learn new recipes.
3. Ad hoc chores. (Marketing, etc)
What we offer:
1. Mutual respect is very important in our home. We’d love to have you join us for lunch/dinner together.
2. WiFi, mobile phone will be given for you to use freely. Do note that we only encourage use of mobile phone when you’re free.
3. Bonus will be given in form of “red packet” for job well done.
4. We’d appreciate if you have referrals from your past employers with whom you’ve taken care of babies before.
6. Salary $650-$750 (4 Sundays off ) we’ll be happy to give you a random off day whenever possible.
7. Birthday off. Please enjoy yourself on your day!
You must be able to speak and understand basic English. Know how to do simple marketing at the supermarket ( fruits, meat, veg).