Singaporean | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids | 5 - Member
Posted: 2 yr. ago
We are looking for helper with newborn and toddler experience in Singapore! We are an easy-going Singaporean Chinese family of 4 with a 1.5 year old boy and a newborn girl coming in April. We stay in a 5 bedroom HDB, do not own any pets and none of us are smokers.
Our ideal helper is someone who loves children, friendly with a positive attitude and shares the same dedication to maintaining good cleanliness and tidiness for a good living environment to join our family in March.
1) Looking after Toddler and Newborn.
2) Cooking. Can learn Chinese dishes from recipe/videos.
3) General Housekeeping.
4) Assisting with grocery shopping when necessary.
5) Late Night duties are not necessary but may be needed in special cases when either parent is away or emergencies.
What we offer:
- Salary: $650-750 depending on experience.
- Helper's own room with wifi, and shared bathroom.
- Ideally 2 off days per month (but mainly because of the Covid situation and having kids, we want to reduce exposure)