French | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids | 4 - Member
Posted: 1 yr. ago
My research may seem a bit unusual, but it worth giving a try.
We are a French family of 4, with 2 boys of almost 5 & 8 years old. We arrived in Singapore in September after 6.5 years in Hong Kong.
As my husband & I both work, we need support to take care of the kids after school (from 4pm), when they are sick, and a few evenings. We also need some support for the households and for cooking the dinners.
We offer a full time position (as this is the rule here) but we can't fulfill a schedule with the work for our family.
Then I was thinking of a win-win arrangement and I am looking for someone who :
- meets the criteria below for the position we offer
- and wants to dedicate time to her own project (study ; business development project…)
- you are joyful and have a positive mind
- you have enough self confident to you feel comfortable with feedback
- you enjoy spending time with kids, you know how to entertain them and you are as well able to put some limits
- you can take initiatives, especially for dinners & cooking : you are able to propose & prepare dinner without a weekly menu previously defined ; ideally you are used to cook healthy western food
- you can work independently once the routine is settled, and you can adapt to change of the routine if any
- you already live in Singapore (either transfer or finish contract)
Then this position may be for you.
We are living in a house in Yio Chu Kang area. We have a nice independent helper's room, with window, aircon, fan and an outdoor space at the back of the house.
If you are interested and meet the criteria, please contact me and tell me in a few words why I should hire you, and the project you have.