Don't worry more jobs for Domestic Helper in Singapore are available.
Indian | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids | 4 - Member
Posted: 1 yr. ago
*Must be diligent with kids *
We are a family of 4 with 2 young children 2 years and 7 years, both girls.
Eldest child goes to school 7.30-4pm. Priorities will be our children, cooking and housework.
- Very good experience in taking care of children, cooking, housework, laundry.
- Cooking (veg and non-veg) - not fussy about what we eat as long as it is healthy! We are more than happy to eat whatever you cook best! :-) We love eating all cuisines and not particular about Indian food and love trying new cuisines. But it would be really great if you know Western and Asian cuisines.
- Positive references from previous or current employer.
- Experience working with toddlers and baby is a necessity. You are motherly and attentive and must engage in playtime and story time.
- Have high standards of hygiene
- You are a strong, independent and mature helper who speaks very good English.
- You are organised, pleasant, responsible and trustworthy.
- You should be able to follow instructions. We can also send you to cooking and baking classes if need be.
- 2 x Sundays off per month. You will be paid accordingly if you choose to work on off days. We can discuss. I can also provide 2 PH off. If we are going out on one of the public holidays, you may choose to go out on your own as well.
- 2x half days on weekdays (if you want to run your personal errands/exercise/jog or just sleep at home)
- Salary as per experience (range would be 600-700)
- Food Allowance 30-40 dollars per month, in case you want to get food from outside. Home meals provided
Timing - starting in April. Pls reach out to me on 90250451 and provide Bio / reference