Indian | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids | 4 - Member
Posted: 2 yr. ago
We are an Indian expat couple with 2 kids (2 year old daughter and 4 months old son) living in River Valley. We already have one amazing helper and are looking for a SECOND HELPER to join our family. We are a small family so the work will be divided and halved between both helpers to reduce the burden on each of you. It will be our priority to facilitate an amicable, respectful and compatible working relationship between both helpers.
Job scope - primary responsibility for one child, independently engage kids in an age-appropriate manner and manage schedule for play dates and activities. Share duties with the current helper for cleaning, plant care, grocery shopping, meal planning, cooking, laundry, ironing, and managing the house overall.
- Young, energetic, and outgoing
- Respectful, cheerful and patient - someone who will become a trusted member of our family
- Must have experience with very small children, should be passionate about childcare and be able to independently manage children’s schedule for play dates and activities
- Good with housework, esp attention to detail for cleaning and organizing the house
- Keen interest for cooking with willingness to learn and follow recipes
- Work experience with expat or Indian families preferred
- Ability to speak and write English
- Must be comfortable working with and sharing a room and bathroom with out current helper
Our offer -
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Eat with the family or cook to your taste (no dietary / food restrictions)
- Weekly off and public holidays as agreed mutually
Looking for a transfer helper who is already in Singapore and can get transfer papers ready ASAP. Please let me know if you’re keen to work in a 2-helper household. You must be able to provide the contact for current or last 2 employers for in-person reference call. Thanks a lot!