Australian | Family | with 2 adults + 3 kids and pet | 5 - Member
Posted : 1 mo. ago
We are an Australian family of 5 + cute dog looking for a Director of Operations for our home! We are 2 working parents with 3 cheerful children: 11 yrs (girl), 9yrs (boy) and 5yrs (boy). We also have one puppy (1yr) dog. The children are at school 5 days. We are kind and willing to support you to achieve your goals (you can speak to our current helper for reference!). We are really looking for someone who is confident, driven, takes pride in their work and is part of our family.
Top qualities we are looking for:
- Great at engaging with and managing older children - duties will include preparing kids lunches and snacks, helping organise and taking youngest child to and from playdates and activities, want to get to know our kids and have fun!, be firm enough to supervise their daily routine (for example make sure they finish homework before playing), we need someone very responsible who will care what is best for them.
- A good cook who enjoys cooking or can follow recipes and can plan meals and do grocery shopping
- Able to keep the apartment clean and tidy/organised, do laundry, and other regular household chores and show initiative.
- Excellent reference from former employers (we would prefer to be able to speak with them)
- Good English skills
- Likes and is willing to look after dog (this means walking and feeding and occasional wash).
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid travel for home leave at mutually agreed time (also can take holiday even when we can't travel due to CoVID).
- Sunday and public holidays off (except if both of us are travelling in which case, time off will be compensated or we agree on another day off).
- Comfortable room with private entrance and window, own private bathroom, separate private eating/table area (if you prefer to use it!).
- Unlimited wifi
- Training courses if required (e.g. first aid, cooking, etc)
- Others negotiable