Singaporean | Family | with 2 adults + 2 kids and pet | 5 - Member
Posted: 1 yr. ago
We have just relocated back to SG from London after 15 years overseas, and would like to invite a live-in helper to be part of our family and assist us in managing our very busy household.
Singaporean Chinese family of 2 adults (husband + wife) and 2 kids.
Main duty revolves around:
- Caring for both children (i.e. preparing them for school and getting them there / back) and after school. Experience with children in that age group is preferred.
- We also have a very small friendly dog, which we would like to have walked as well. This can be done during morning and afternoon school pick-up.
- Household chores (mainly cooking, cleaning and laundry)
- Being a good cook will be a very big plus!
Key personal traits
- Responsible & kind - look after us and we will look after you
- Loves children and dogs
- Works independently with min supervision
- Already in / working / looking for a new contract in Singapore; we are looking for an experienced helper who has finished at least 2 contracts in SG / spent 4 years here (i.e. knows how to navigate the local culture).
- Not with Agent + Release letter from current employer is a must. Without one, you won't be shortlisted sadly.
- Good level of spoken English is necessary.
- Able to start in late July / early August 2022.
- Salary: Dependent on experience, with every Sunday + religious public holidays off.
- You will have your own room and personal bathroom.
- WIFI access (except during the work hours 8am to 6pm, as we rely alot on internet connection for our work) - this will be thte busiest part of your day anyway.
Please PM / direct me your biodata / CV / years of experience / expected salary.