Don't worry more jobs for Domestic Helper in Singapore are available.
British | Family | with 1 adult + 3 kids | 5 - Member
Posted: 2 yr. ago
We are a British family of four, soon to be five. We have a 3.5 year-old son, 1.5 year-old girl and a newborn baby boy due in September. Ideally we would like someone to start in August but willing to wait til December for the right person. We live in a 3 bedroom walk-up apartment so you must be fit enough to climb stairs everyday.
We are looking for:
- has very good English and communication skills.
- is warm, friendly and generally has a very positive attitude.
- Honest & trustworthy
- LOVES young children and has recent newborn experience
- respects family privacy
- Is willing to support a stay-at-home mum
- Someone who is fit and has lots of energy
- Help with childcare
- Arrange play dates with other helpers, take kids out to play, attend playgroups, do occasional school pick-ups/drop-offs after I have given birth
- Grocery shopping
- Help with meal planning
- House cleaning, laundry, ironing
What we can offer:
- Salary of at least 700 (we are open to negotiations to find the right person)
- Own room with full Wifi access
- All Sundays and PH off
- All evenings off after dinner off (unless we are desperate and really need extra help like if kids are sick)
- Paid annual leave + flights home
- My husband is an international school teacher which means he has lots of holidays. Pre-covid we usually travelled abroad for 2 weeks in October, 3 weeks at Christmas, 2 weeks at Easter and 7 weeks in the summer holiday (July + August), we gave our helper paid leave during this time. That's a potential 14 weeks paid holiday each year.