British | Family | with 2 adults + 1 kid | 3 - Member
Posted: 1 wk. ago
We live in the Joo Chiat area, and are looking to get some night-time help for 1 year starting from December 2023.
We have a toddler who will be 2 years old, attendings playgroup and she has her own aunty looking after her and the household chores.
We are due a second baby in late December and are looking for night-time help with the baby.
- Experience with newborns
- No jewelry (avoid scratching the baby)
- Good hygiene
- Night shift with baby, including feeding and diaper changes, rocking baby to sleep. Must be 100% alert at night.
- Limited meal prep (cutting / chopping, maybe shopping at local store, but no cooking required)
- Looking after breast milk (storage in freezer, labelling, reheating, sterilising pump / bottles)
- Laundry for baby + yourself
The baby will be #1 priority. You will be expected to sleep during the day to ensure you are well rested at night. There will be baby monitor. You may use your phone at night when the baby is sleeping as long as the baby remains #1 priority (limited chores at night to avoid waking up anyone else - some laundry folding)
- Live in for min. 3-4 months. Discussion for alternatives thereafter.