Female | Married | 1 Kid | Filipino | Christian
It is my great pleasure to be able to offer to any prospective employer a total of thirteen and half years within the domestic worker industry. My educational skills are strengthened with the real-world experience that is important to take the numerous roles that this field demands. Not only do I possess all of the necessary qualifications but I intend to continue to learn more as I take on my responsibilities. I hope to find a family who can provide me with such a beneficial opportunity.
My working experience with my employer is the following:
• Providing care to newborn twin girls until now that they are 13 years old.
• Basic housekeeping tasks.
• Basic Electrical troubleshooting, plumbing, and carpentry.
• Cooking, laundry, and running errands.
• Tutoring the twins in English and Maths.
• Practicing Piano and Saxophone with the twins. Make sure they read the musical notes correctly, following the metronome and dynamics.
• Supervising the twin's Homework.
• Assisting and training my lovely ward, one of the twins, who have different abilities.
• A nanny, playmate, and counselor for the twins.
• Pet care.
I can work in a high-pressure environment and I am up to the challenge.
Duties: Cooking, Housekeeping, Baby Care, Kids Care, Pet Care, Tutoring, Gardening, Marketing
I don't have a reference letter