Singaporean | Family | with Other
Posted: 3 yr. ago
Looking for a hardworking helper who loves dogs and doesn't mind cleaning after them, is very detailed and tidy and can be self motivated to do work without me giving instructions all the time.
I am quite particular about certain things e.g. whether my dogs are treated well, and also general tidiness/cleanliness of the house.
- Taking care of 2 medium sized dogs: take walks 3 times a day, feed, bathe, clean after them in the house (not very toilet trained), and train them if necessary.
- Cleaning the house (2 bedroom), toilet, vacuum and mop daily, wash dishes/ clothes, general tidying up of things (keep things neat).
- Some cooking would be nice also.
- Should know English quite well and be well-experienced in Hong Kong, i.e. can go to grocery shopping by yourself, bring dogs to the vet, etc.
- Even better if you have driving license but not necessary.
- I will need reference from the previous employer and also just a chat with them to ask them about their experience.
Live in option is ok.
But if you are a Hong Kong resident and are able to live out but come everyday - please let me know as well as that is also good.