Belgian | Family | with 2 adults + 3 kids
Posted : 3 yr. ago
We are a mixed family (Belgian HK Chinese). We have one toddler and 2 funny girls! (total 3 young girls) Except for the toddler the other two are already going to school! Starting September the oldest one will go the whole day to school (she will go to school in the morning with her mother and come back with her after), the second one will only have afternoon schooling (bus will pick her up and she will come back with the mother)
We live in the Gold Coast in a Club facility with playground, swimming pool etc. there is a supermarket, 7-11, McDonald’s, Pacific coffee and various other restaurants nearby.
- Be able to take care of 3 young girls (1,5 - 4,5 - 6,5); get them ready for school(assist with brushing their teeth, do their hair (they love that), make them breakfast, assist them in the evening with showering and brushing their teeth again.
- bring them to the playroom or playground, etc
- reading stories and assist sometimes with the homework when possible.
- be able to cook healthy meals.
- be able to do housekeeping tasks; keep it tidy, clean regularly, washing dishes, washing clothes, ironing, etc)
- grocery management; buying food items, washing products etc
the room is shared with one of the girls but you have your own bed and it has a door... the current helper never faced an issue with that cause the moment the kids are in bed they usually fall a sleep and then you can still enjoy a movie or so in your bed.... unless the kids get sick we might need some assistance.