Singaporean | Family | with Other
Posted : 1 yr. ago
We am looking for an experienced direct transfer helper who is already in Singapore to mainly take care of my mum.
You will be staying with my mum, dad and brother (3 Chinese adults) in a 3-bedroom HDB flat in Punggol and will have your own room. Mum has dementia but is healthy and able to shower, clothe, feed, toilet and move on her own.
1. Experience working with elderly is a must
2. Caring, patient, kind hearted, sincere and independent
3. Good at cleaning and neat, tidy and organised.
4. Prefer someone who can speak English, Chinese or Cantonese.
5. Must be agreeable if webcams are installed at home
6. Non smoker
1. General household chores and laundry - keep house safe clean and tidy
2. Cooking, not very particular about the types of dishes
3. Marketing or running other errands
No car, no pets and no children/kids. Wifi and use of phone can be allowed.
If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks.