Singaporean | Family | with 2 adults + 1 kid
Posted : 1 yr. ago
Looking for helper to work in Singapore.
- helpful, initiative, responsible, fast learner, respectful.
- must love children or have her own children and experience with children care below 12 years old..
- knows Indian veg and non-veg cooking, additional Western or Chinese cooking is good.
- we do daily cooking at home.
- washing and ironing clothes and other holstery.
- cleaning the house, cleanliness is impt.
- should be able to get along with my daughter and play games, be a good care giver.
- regular grocery shopping and run house errands.
- must be comfortable with pet dog poodle.
Singapore Indian family of 8 year old girl with a pet. Would like someone who is cheerful and happy to learn when house training is given and should be able to work independently after 3 months.
If selected you will get:
- 2 Sundays off, 2 Sundays off pay and PH also can take off (must check with me before as I work on Sundays too)
- home leave every year ends.
- salary is depending on the person experience. Prefer 8 years of experience or more.
Must be currently in Singapore. Need employers reference too.