Japanese | Family | with 2 adults + 1 kid | 3 - Member
Posted : 2 mo. ago
Expat family of three (2 adults and 1 kid) is looking for a trustworthy and reliable helper who has very good cooking skills and loves kids to join their family.
Helper’s duties will include:
- Cleaning, ironing, and other household chores
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Taking care of the child
We love good food, so good cooking skills are required. Child is busy with activities, etc, and will not require much spending time with. During rare occasions when spending time with kid is required, we need somebody who loves being around kids and doesn’t mind playing with them.
You also have:
- High hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Honest, reliable, responsible, flexible
- Good English skills
- Experience taking care of children. Kind, patient, and caring with children.
- Happy, positive and respectful attitude
- Contract finishing soon or terminated due to employers’ relocation only.
- Previous employer’s reference given over the phone
- Serious applications only (if you are in final interview rounds with other families, please consider before applying)
Please do not apply if you are breaking contract or overseas
In return, you will get:
- private room (small, but all yours, with none of our stuff in it): bed, storage, your own shower, toilet and sink.
- food allowance
- possible bonus for outstanding performance
- salary dependent on candidate’s experience
If you meet the above criteria, please contact with the following information:
- Name, date of birth, marital status, children (if any), their age
- Contact details (telephone, email), preferred method of communication
- Previous experience as a helper
- Years in Hong Kong
- Reasons for leaving current employer and previous employers
- Visa end date and Earliest date of availability
- How would you describe yourself? (short description)
- Your best skills/things you enjoy doing the most as a helper (i.e. cooking, taking care of the children, cleaning, ironing, etc)
We look forward to hearing from you and hope to welcome you in our family.