American | Family | with 2 adults + 3 kids | 5 - Member
Posted : 3 wk. ago
LIVE IN AND LIVE OUT HELPERS CONSIDERED
We are an Asian American family of with two boys (6 years old and 4 years old) and a newborn on the way in Nov and we are looking for 1 loving domestic helper to join our happy family. Primary responsibilities will be sharing the workload with another new helper to manage housework, laundry, groceries, cooking [priority] and childcare. Both helpers are new and will be equal with split tasks.
We need someone to start in late Sept/early October.
The person that we are looking for will need to be:
- Age between 25 to 40 years old
- Good at managing household and able to cook Asian & Western dishes [priority requirement]. Ability to bake would be a plus.
- Currently looking after babies/children under 5 years old or have recent experiences looking after younger children. 4+ years of experience in HK, and have worked for Western families before
- Likes children, patient and enjoy engaging and playing with children
- Easy going, patient with happy and cheerful personality
- Strong spoken English
- Trusted to be able to bring children to classes, school and can independently set up play dates and follow schedules
- Is clean and organized, self starter and can managed own time and schedule
-Will be a finished contract OR terminated due to relocation/financial reason only, can interview in person (currently in HK only)
- Is able to provide reference from current & previous employer
What we offer:
- HKD$7,500 (inclusive of food allowance)
- Performance bonus (to be paid quarterly or monthly - frequency can be discussed upon good performance evaluation)
- Additional allowances during Xmas, Chinese New Year and birthday
- Twice paid flights back to home (per year), and two weeks or more paid vacation each year; once covid restrictions are lifted
- Sunday offs
- Live in: Own room & toilet (Share with another helper). Live out helpers considered
If you are interested, please whatsapp me at +53681278 and introduce yourself, and also provide information on your current and previous work experiences in HK.
Only apply if you are in Hong Kong now and if you are a finished contract/terminated due to relocation helper and finishing contract soon. Unfortunately, we will not be responding to any application which do not meet the criteria. Thank you for your understanding.