Don't worry more jobs for Domestic Helper in Hong Kong are available.
French | Family | with 1 adult + 2 kids | 3 - Member
Posted: 1 yr. ago
We are a French family of three, living in Wan Chai.
We are seeking a full-time helper as our current one has decided to part ways after being with our family for four years (contract expiry). My spouse is living and working on the other side of the border, so she is barely in Hong Kong due to the border closure (and it's been a difficult 2 years).
Your duties will primarily be taking care of our two boys (the eldest is 5 with full day school, the youngest is just 2). We'd like you to do some cooking and housekeeping duties also.
If you like small children, work independently (I will be at work most of the day), communicate well in English and have a positive attitude, come interview with us!
Now the technical details:
- Starting date ideally around the Chinese New Year (early Feb)
- Day off can be Saturday or Sunday
- Please be in Hong Kong already
- All 17 public holidays off (including non-statutory holidays)
- Flexible living arrangement :)
- Expect reasonable hours, decent salary
- Other benefits to be discussed
- We are friendly!