Singaporean | Family | with 2 adults + 3 kids and pet | 5 - Member
Posted: 2 mo. ago
We are looking for a helper who can support a family of two full-time working parents, 1 primary, 1 kindergartener and a baby. We’re hands on parents and older children goes to childcare/studentcare full-time, so the helper will initially spend most time on baby. There may be a need to babysit after studentcare/childcare or at other times if parents are busy. The helper will need to spend more time looking after the baby (daytime only) until baby starts infantcare.
Our ideal helper:
- Can manage housework independently
- Can communicate well in written and spoken English/Malay
- Can cook.
- Current employer can provide reference
-If job is well done, salary can be increased. (can be discussed)
- Own bedroom (full-sized) and shared bathroom in a 5-bedroom HDB
- All Sundays and religious public holidays off, additional public holidays may be also offered if parents are not working
If you’re interested, please leave a reply. We won’t consider any agency or overseas-based helpers. We would also like you to be available for videocall interview. Thank you.