Western | Family | with 2 adults + 1 kid
Posted: 5 yr. ago
Looking for live-in helper to become part of our family starting in November. We are a non-smoking young professional couple with an active two-year old boy. We are easy-going, fair and flexible, and are looking for someone for the long term who can stay with us as our family grows. Small apartment, no pets.
Only if you meet the requirements below and are interested, please provide resume and/or information on your background and past experience.
Main daily duties:
-Taking care of and playing with our son, dropping off/picking up from daycare, etc.
- Sundays off
- Paid federal holidays + one vacation week + one return ticket to visit family back home
- May receive end-of-year bonus (based on performance)
- Must be a finished contract (October/November) in Hong Kong
- Must be in Hong Kong now and available for interview
- References from past employers
- Fluent in English
- Child care experience; must love kids
- Trustworthy, friendly, good attitude, patient, clean, organized, hardworking, energetic, proactive