Singaporean | Family | with 2 adults + 3 kids and pet | 5 - Member
Posted: 1 mo. ago
Hi. We are a Singaporean Indian family of 5 living in a landed house in the Kovan area. Professionals with three children, aged 8, 5 and a baby due in Sept. The older children attend school from 8am to 2pm.
Mam will be taking care of the baby when I’m home and baby will be sent to daycare when I’m working. We also have two senior cats. If you’re allergic or scared of cats, this job won’t suit you.
2. Cooking (must be willing to learn some Indian cooking although we are open to vegetarian recipes from different cuisines)
3. Packing meals for older children; minding older children between 2pm - 5pm
4. Laundry and ironing
5. Maintaining cat litter tray and feeding the cats
6. Must be ok with vegetarian food; no limit on food.
What we offer:
1. Salary based on experience; will be increased after probation period of 6 months
2. All Sundays off
3. Own room overlooking backyard and garden
4. Birthday and year end bonus
5. Space and flexibility to organise your work
6. Respect and understanding
** only looking for transfer helpers already in Sg, finished contract and able to provide references
** start date ideally mid-end Sept or early Oct
If this is of interest to you, pls drop me a line here. Thank you.