By accessing this web site and mobile APP, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the respective meanings specified below unless the context otherwise requires:
- “HelperPlace” means HelperPlace Limited.
- “Employer (s)” means user who places a job advertisement or promotes any job related activities via the Site.
- “Domestic Helper (s)” means users seeking employment.
- “Agency or Agencies” means users who place a job advertisement or any resumes on behalf an employment agency.
- “Site” means any website, job portal or mobile application owned and operated by HelperPlace and its affiliates/subsidiaries or its service providers.
- The terms “you”, “user” and “users” herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing and/or using the Site at any time for any reason or purpose.
HelperPlace is a platform where Employers and Domestic Helpers can connect and if needed employ the services of third party employment agencies. HelperPlace is not an employment agency and we won’t proceed any official paperwork and don’t substitute to the mandatory need of a licensed employment agency for the creation and processing of any legal contract.
To use the HelperPlace APP or website, you must be of minimum working age in the country where you are looking for jobs, and of minimum age for hiring in the country where you reside.
All users are prohibited in using screen scraping, data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site for establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication, except with our prior written consent.
By agreement of the terms of service, you will be given the full permission allowing HelperPlace to expose the information listed on the resume or job post, including personal details, photo and mobile phone numbers.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily use information on HelperPlace’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HelperPlace’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HelperPlace at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- HelperPlace do not provide any refunds to employers and agencies. HelperPlace doesn’t charge any fees to Job Seekers.
- The materials on HelperPlace’s web site are provided “as is”. HelperPlace makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HelperPlace does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Employers, Domestic Helpers and Agencies should ensure the strict respect of the relevant regulation with each other directly, as well as the negotiation of the domestic helper salary, the employment agency fee and any other charges incurred, in respect with the relevant local laws and regulations.
- All users of this APP or website are independent from us and we do not take any responsibility for your communication with other users and any liability arising from using our service
- Agencies are independent from us. It is the agency’s responsibility to make sure their communication with you complies with local regulations. If you decide to commu or collaborate with them, HelperPlace is not responsible for any outcome. You must sign a contract with the agency and communicate with them in case of disagreement.
- If you decide to use one of the employment agencies (also called partner agencies) listed on our website, we will not be responsible for any cost or damage. Ensure that you request all mandatory documents and that the agency has the appropriate license before entering an agreement with them. Any communication you have with them is between you and the third party and we will not be liable for any of its outcomes.
- HelperPlace strictly recommend to each user to respect the rights and obligations governed by Hong Kong laws. If user is not based in Hong Kong, we strictly recommend to respect the rights and obligations governed by his country.
In no event shall HelperPlace or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HelperPlace’s Internet site, even if HelperPlace or a HelperPlace authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HelperPlace’s website and mobile APP could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HelperPlace does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HelperPlace may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. HelperPlace does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HelperPlace has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HelperPlace of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HelperPlace’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.