About our Agency
At HelperPlace, we are also providing strong courses to enhance your skills. In partnership with a Certifying Organisation, we propose you to participate to our CPR and First Aid course, recognised in over 175 countries.
Our next Session are:
- Sunday, May 12, 2019
- Primary Scene Assessment
- Barrier Use
- Overcoming Anxiety and Stress when faced with Emergencies
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR
- Adult and Child AED (Portable Defibrillator)
- Serious Bleeding Management and Care
- Bandaging & Splinting for Dislocations and Broken Bones
- Spinal Injury Management
- Heat Stroke, Heat Exhaustion, Frostbite, & Hypothermia
- Shock Management
- Allergies & Animal Bites/Stings
- Diabetic Problems
- Adult, Child and Infant Choking (Conscience & Unconscience)
- Illness & Injury Assessment
- First Aid Kit Assembly & Maintenance
The course is module based, designed to aid learning and build the confidence to put those skills into action. It also means that we can spend more time and attention on a particular skill if you feel that it is more important to your everyday situation, tailoring the course to your needs.
- No Hidden Cost
- Results Oriented
- Strong Support
- Pricing and Services
- Max Processing Time 1 day
- Price start at 1250
Our CPR and AED course is recognised in over 175 countries.
All qualifications are recorded in online database and participants are issued a certificate and certification card. The qualification is valid for 2 years.
Course Length – Approx 8-10 Hours depending on class size and ability. The course is done over one full day (usually 8:30am-6pm approx. with one hour for lunch).
- Customers Review
Domestic Helpers Review
- ★ (0)
- ★ (0)